Allan, Leslie, Chaney Grace and Garrett's story to the World
Saturday, October 11, 2008
God's Country
The boys aren't doing so well this year so far but it still was fun taking the kids to the Plains! They really enjoyed AU - I guess it's in their blood! War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pics are great! We've been trying to find a date when we could all take Meg for her 1st trip to AU. We just can't take Cole to a game that they don't win--he is so competitive I can't begin to imagine how long the drive home would be if it didn't go his way! And these days...who knows???
1 comment:
Those pics are great! We've been trying to find a date when we could all take Meg for her 1st trip to AU. We just can't take Cole to a game that they don't win--he is so competitive I can't begin to imagine how long the drive home would be if it didn't go his way! And these days...who knows???
Post a Comment